Kalyana Devika - Venue for Marriages
Marriages are performed at Kalyana Vedika on free of cost and no need to pay any fee to anyone.
On the way to Papavinasanam road, just 500 meters from Arch to the left side of the main road and is opposite to the park in a pleasant atmosphere.
Anna Prasadam is also near to the place and this place is at a walk able distance from SVGH- 1 and 2.
After performance of marriage at Kalyana Vedika, TTD will issue receipt of darshan and this can be used for getting the marriage certificate from Government registration office situated at Tirumala (near to Press club)
NOTE: Depending on demand on particular Muhurtham day, marriages may be performed in groups
Booking for Marriage
- To avail this facility, one can book in advance through TTD website or in local e-dharshan counter before 90 days or 3 days in advance.
- One can directly approach Kalayanavedika six hours before the muhurt (Good Time) and can utilize current booking facility.
- Such of these devotees who have registered for marriage are requested to furnish the necessary documents and the list is mentioned below.
Bride and Bridegroom need to have
Any one proof for Age proof (School certificate, birth certificate, Voter card)
Any one proof towards “Proof of residence” (Ration Card/ Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Residential certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildhar)
Both bride and bridegroom parents/ Guardians must be present at the time of Marriage with their Identity proofs ( Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Ration card/ Passport/ Driving license any one of these)
Set of terms and conditions/ Guidelines
- Bride and Bridegroom shall necessarily belong to Hindu religion.
- Bride must have completed age of 18 and bridegroom 21 years on the date of marriage.
What couple gets from TTD – Free of cost
Lord’s Kumkuma (vermilion), Pasupu (Turmeric), Sacred Thread( Kankanam), Sri Vari prasadam (10 Laddus)
Single Room (cost of 50 INR) would be provided for one day and extra room of same cost will be allotted based on availability
For total of 6 persons (including couple) through Special dharshan line of cost 300 INR and this can be availed within 12 hours by showing the receipt provided after marriage.
Apart from the above mentioned members can also purchase 2 laddus @ 25 INR each.