After second archana and second naivedyam, in Lord’s temple, Sri Malayappa Swamy along with consorts is taken to kalyana mantapam.
After completion of homas as per vaikanasa shastra, tirumanjanam is conducted for the lord. The participants are given Theertham.
Seven vessels out of fourteen vessels will have gingerly oil, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Akshatas, Darbha and Panchagavya. The remaining seven vessels contain Sudhodaka(Pure Water).
- Beram being used: Sri Malayappa Swamy
- Place or venue: Kalayana Mantapam
- Timing of the Seva and duration: 05:30 to 7:00 AM
- Devotees and Seva fee: 600 for one person
- Prasadams: 2 Laddus
- Exception: During Brahmotsava, Pushpa Yaga, Pavithrotsava this seva will not be performed.