Tirumala VIP Break Darshan
VIP Break Darshan is specially arranged for the celebrities, Ministers, Business people, famous and influential persons and ordinary people can get this darshan for a recommendation or by reference from VIP Persons.
In TTD, Break Darshan allows for VIPS. It takes 2 to 3hours in different layers as L1, L2 and L3. There are different rules are applicable for Levels of Break Darshan.
L1 category is providing for VVIP officials as Political Leaders, Ministers, Judges, Presidents, Civil servants, Cadre Officials, Government organization.
Benefits of L1 Category
- Darshan timings allotted only 1 hour. If there is any crowd, which may be extended
- You can take Harathi, Theertham and line movement will slow and they are allowed to stay in front of Lord Venkateswara for some time
- The line will be free there won’t be any pulling and pushing
- Darshan will complete within 10 to 15 minutes
L2 category is providing for TTD Employees and family members, reference or recommendation letters from the Ministers, Politician Leaders, Judges and more
Benefits of L2 Category
- Darshan will complete within 20 to 25 minutes*
- You can take Harathi and line movement will slow and they are allowed to stay in front of Lord Venkateswara for some time.
- Darshan timings allotted only 45 minutes*
- The line will be smooth and there won’t be any pulling and pushing.
If there is any crowd, which may be extended.
The L3 category is providing for devotees who can get the reference or recommendation letters of L1 and L2 category as the Ministers, Politician Leaders, Judges and more.
Benefits of L2 Category
- Line will be crowded more than L1 and L2
- Darshan will complete within 30 minutes*
*If there is any crowd, which may be extended.
Procedure for VIP Break Darshan
L1 and L2 category
Can get the tickets for submitting letters to JEO office by their Department staff.
- You can get the reference or recommendation letters of L1 and L2 category lists as MLA, MP and more should submit at JEO camp office before 12:00 PM along with ID proofs (Preferably Aadhaar Card), Mobile number, fingerprint.
- If the recommendation letter gets approved by superintendent officer inside JEO office, then you can proceed to get acknowledgement.
- Devotees will receive SMS to your registered mobile on the confirmation by 5:00 PM on the same day.
- Receiving the SMS then devotee can go to MBC 34 along with ID and acknowledgement ticket slip. Ticket issued by the Bio-Metric process and paying Rs.500/-
Note: Please carry original ID proofs and XEROX copies of each ID proof of all the people who are going to have break Darshan.
- For Men – White Pancha or Dhoti or Kurta or Pyjamas or Formal dress like Pant and shirt
- For Women – Saree with Blouse or Punjabi Dress with Dupatta or Chudidar with Dupatta or Half Saree.