- The system of ‘Sarva Darshan Token’ is being implemented in order to have the Darshan of Lord Venkateswara of Tirumala in the stipulated time.
- There is no need to wait in the Q-lines, Compartments for long hours.
- Get Free Sarvadarshan Tokens and have Lord’s Darshan in stipulated time.
- Devotees can get Free Sarvadarshan Tokens in Tirupati – At Vishnunivasam Opposite to Railway Station, Srinivasam, R.T.C. Bus stand, Sri Govindarajaswami Choultries II & III behind the Railway Station, Bhu Devi Complex at Alipiri.
- Devotees can get Free Sarvadarshan Tokens in Tirumala – At CRO, Opposite to Kousthubam, R.T.C. Bus stand, Nandakam Rest House, near MBC 34, MBC 26, Old shed at ATC Tankbund.
- Every member of the family should get Aadhar Card. In case you don’t possess it, get your voter ID card.
- Devotees possessing tokens can reach Narayanagiri gardens at a stipulated time in Tirumala and enter the Divya Darshan Complex for Swami Darshan.
- Devotees who are not possessing their Aadhar / Voter card can have the Lord’s darshan as usual by waiting in the Vaikuntam Q-complex.
- Visit nearby TTD Temples in Tirupati,
Issued by Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams, Tirupati