Tirumala and Tirupati Yatra Itinerary
Tirumala and Tirupati Yatra is for 2 days which covers temples and places in Tirumala and Tirupati along with Swamy Darshan.
Route Map : 2 Days package
Day 1 :
Tirupati (Pick up)→ Tirumala → Sri Venkateshwara Darshan → Six Places in Tirumala → Tirupati
Tirupati ( From Hotel) → Places in Tirupati → Tirupati (Drop).
Hover on to the text "Six Place in Tirumala" and "Places in Tirupati" to see places
- Day 1 and Day 2 itinerary can be interchanged as per the customer request.
- Free pick up from Railway Station or Bus Stand.
- Commute with in the city is totally Free.
- Pick up is also available from Airport with minimal extra charges
- Final Drop at Railway station or Bus stand as per customer convenience.
Suitable for people coming by Buses or Trains
Tirupati being famous for "Lord Sri Venkateshwara", every day pilgrims on huge counts comes from all corners of INDIA and on an average 60000-70000 devotees have darshan.
Most of the people arrives Tirupati either in Bus or Train. We tried to make the trip more pleasant and devotional for every devotee with out any issues with commute in the city. Hence we came up with the below package.
Price Starts from ₹ 499 Per Person
LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
We always give you the lowest price and the highest comfort trips and this is the one of reasons to buy package from "Tirumala Tirupati yatra".
All Inclusive Package
- Waiting Time around 6 to 7 hours.
- Diesel costs.
- Toll Gate fee.
- Commute with in the City.
- Tour Guide.