Kalahasti Darshan Package Itinerary
Kalahasti Darshan package covers Sri Kalahasti temple along with Temples in Tirupati (Including Padmavathi Temple, Tiruchanoor) and final drop at Tirumala Hills to have Lord Balaji Darshan and can be covered/ completed in a day.
Route Map :
Tirupati (Pick up)→ Local Temples in Tirupati → Kalahasteswara Swamy Darshan, Sri Kalahasti → Tirumala (Drop)
- Free pick up from Railway Station or Bus Stand.
- Commute with in the city is totally Free.
- Pick up is also available from Airport with minimal extra charges
- Final Drop at Railway station or Bus stand as per customer convenience.
- Local Temples and Kalahasti swamy darshan can be interchanged in the itinerary as per the timings.
Suitable for people coming by Buses or Trains
Tirupati being famous for "Lord Sri Venkateshwara", every day pilgrims on huge counts comes from all corners of INDIA and on an average 60000-70000 devotees have darshan.
Most of the people arrives Tirupati either in Bus or Train. We tried to make the trip more pleasant and devotional for every devotee with out any issues with commute in the city. Hence we came up with the below package.
Price Starts from ₹ 366 Per Person
LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
We always give you the lowest price and the highest comfort trips and this is the one of reasons to buy package from "Tirumala Tirupati yatra".
All Inclusive Package
- Waiting Time around 2 to 3 hours.
- Diesel costs.
- Toll Gate fee.
- Commute with in the City.
- Tour Guide.
Packages Available from TTY
Innova Crysta – Kalahasti Darshan
₹ 4,350.00 – ₹ 4,500.00Select options
Mahindra Xylo – Kalahasti Darshan
₹ 3,799.00 – ₹ 3,999.00Select options
Swift Dzire – Kalahasti Darshan
₹ 3,300.00 – ₹ 3,499.00Select options
Tata Sumo – Kalahasti Darshan
Tempo Traveller – Kalahasti Darshan
₹ 4,499.00 – ₹ 4,800.00Select options