Terms and Conditions
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to TirumalaTirupatiYatra.in
We are offering you multiple payment methods for booking of Tour packages or purchasing any items online from us. We have included the "Cash on Arrivals" which is the simple option and you need not worry about online transactions.
Mode of Payments
- Instamojo - Credit card / Debit Card / Internet banking
- Cash on Arrival
- Mobile Wallets
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
05 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour 03 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour 24 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: 50% of the Tour
- NO CANCELLATION CHARGES TILL MARCH '18*.
Cancellations will be accepted on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday). In case of cancellations, kindly let us know one day prior to your Journey date.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Tirumalatirupatiyatra.in acts as a service provider between travel servicers and our valuable customers.
Here is list on liabilities and limitations
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail.
- We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well being.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, strikes, thefts, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country.
- All baggage’s & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Price Match Instructions
1. DROP US A MAIL
Send out a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
2. TELL US THE DETAILS
Tell us what service you’re interested in as well as the website where you found it for a lower price and give us a couple of minutes to verify this price and availability.
3. GET YOUR PRICE MATCH
Our Customer Service Representative will modify the price to match our competitors and you can go ahead and complete your order.