Kailash Manasarovar Yatra BY Tourist Exchange
- TouristExchange brings Kailash Manasarovar Yatra, a free travel mobile app, that enables a user to Explore/Plan and Book Kailash Manasarovar Yatra with the help of local experts.
- The mobile app provides a user-friendly interface to know more about Kailash Manasarovar Yatra, to understand various travel options to perform Kailash Manasarovar Yatra, an inbuilt chat feature to talk to Kailash Manasarovar Yatra experts and finally a query based interface to work directly with service providers/tour operators to plan & book Kailash Manasarovar Yatra.
- The mobile app has secure payment feature.
Where is Kailash Manasarovar
Kailash Manasarovar is in Tibet (TAR – Tibet Autonomous Region). You can cross Nepal-Tibet border by road, by helicopter or fly to Lhasa - All these travel options are offered by our local partner tour operators from Nepal.
How to plan ..?
- Connect with local experts to define your travel needs
- Our experts will work on your request with trusted service providers from Nepal/India to plan your Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
- You get best competitive quotes from our local partner tour operators in Nepal
- Pay securely to confirm your booking
Typically, what services are included in tour packages?
- The tour packages are broad guidelines as planned by our experienced partner tour operators.
- For this Yatra, one would need a visa from Chinese Authority to visit TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region). Our selected local partners will ensure that you get your Visa on time for this Yatra.
- All stay, transport and other logistic arrangements needed in Tibet (TAR) during Yatra is arranged by CISPC (China India Pilgrim Service Center) and cost of these arrangements is part of the package.
- All transport needs a flight, local transport in Nepal is part of tour packages offered by our local partners.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during Nepal stay is part of tour packages offered by our local partners.
- A small team of local experts from Nepal / Tibet accompany you in Tibet. Cost of the team is part of tour packages offered by our local partners.
- Depending on how your Yatra plan is planned, you will be getting services as confirmed by our local tour partners and mentioned in booking voucher
- We make efforts to ensure you receive timely weather and route updates from offices of our local tour partners to make sure you are aware of any upcoming delays or inconveniences.
Main features of this App
- “KMSY” tab to know most important things to do, places to visit and various options to perform Kailash Manasarovar Yatra.
- “Bookings” tab to know various options of how one can do Kailash Manasarovar Yatra and get details of various packages as offered by our partner tour operators from Nepal and India.
- “Places” tab to know about destinations/places that you will be either staying or crossing during your Kailash Manasarovar Yatra.
- Chat with experts listed in “Experts” tab - These are local experts and collectively they have a lot of experience of performing Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
- “Yatra Guide” – Know more before you go. A great source of key concerns pilgrims have as they plan their Kailash Manasarovar Yatra. All kept in one place to make your travel hassle free!