No announcement available or all announcement expired. Positive SSL
Appeal to the Pilgrims visiting Tirumala
- Worship your Ishta or Kula Daivam before you start for Tirumala.
- Bathe in the Swamy Pushkarini before having darshan of Lord Venkateswara as per our tradition.
- After bathing have darshan of Sri Varaha Swamy as per our customs.
- Wear clean clothes and chant ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ for having pleasant darshan.
- Concentrate on Sri Venkateswara Swamy inside the temple for blessings.
- Bathe in sacred tirthams-Akasa Ganga, Papavinasanam situated at Tirumala for sanctity.
- Respect and follow our ancient customs and usages while at Tirumala as a Hindu.
- It is the duty of every pilgrim to respect and promote religious sentiments among co-pilgrims.
- Observing absolute silence in the temple and reciting ‘Govinda’ nama during darshan is the virtue of your previous births.
- Deposit your offerings in Srivari Hundi only with devotion.
- Devotees who want to perform Arjita Sevas can contact Devasthanam Information Centre for details.
- It is our responsibility to maintain cleanliness in the surroundings of Tirumala temple.
- Please leave your electronic gadgets like cell phones, calculators in the specified T.T.D. counters for safety
error: Content is protected !!